"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequeces of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of it's powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the state."







Saturday, June 19, 2010

Courtney Fortsons' comments say it all.

I've always known there was more to Courtney Fortson's lengthy suspension than what was being said. This week Courtney made some comments to Bo Mattingly that verifies everything I've claimed. Once again, John Pelphrey, Jeff Long, and several influential media persons have taken advantage of a young man in order to cover up their improprieties of the past. They did this to maintain John Pelphrey as coach and to deny Mike Anderson a chance to return home. I started to write about it this week after hearing Frank Broyles last week, but I was tied up by the results of the baseball tournament, and the rumor about Arkansas going to the Big Twelve. Rather than blogging, I was forced to pick up the phone and call in. In doing so, my blog was neglected and the stuff I planned for this week was shoved aside. However, I will be picking it back up and posting the first installment on Monday evening. Stay tuned--it's going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment