"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequeces of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of it's powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the state."







Thursday, May 27, 2010

What an interesting day....

I intended to tell my readers about the Auburn game tape today, but I was sidetracked when Bo Mattingly decided to take a powder the rest of the week. I had it written and I was ready to post it, but when I heard Bo wasn't there I started thinking I might need to wait. See, I'm reluctant to post it until Bo returns because it will be out there too long without anyway to confirm the facts. That wouldn't be any fun, and it will give him over a week to come up with a way to worm out of it. It's like I told the great Nolan Richardson one time, "Bo's slick as a weasel".

Bo told us yesterday that he would be down there next week, he just didn't mention yesterday he wouldn't be here the rest of this week. Did he? I might have missed it, but I don't think so. Maybe my readers can confirm rather or not if he mentioned it.

I think he read my blog last night or this morning and seen I was going to be writing about the Auburn incident, and decided it might be better to go ahead and take the rest of the week off. He was probably hoping I would be stupid enough to post it anyway. Well, He won't be obliged.

So, for the sake of not giving these twits a week to come up with some escape---and they're going to want to---I will be holding off posting it until Bo returns. I'm Sorry. However, I will be posting on a topic of utmost importance that your not going to want to miss---At least I hope not. Good night, this is Tim from Little Rock signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment